Prolete Order/Shipping Details
Prolete ships packages using a network of local and international delivery services. We are not able to ship under your own personal shipping account number.
Changes to orders cannot be made once an order has been submitted for processing. This includes, but is not limited to, address changes, adding items, and cancelling orders.
Orders are typically shipped within 1-3 business days from when the order is placed. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays, except by prior arrangement. If you have issues or questions regarding your order delivery, please email support@Prolete-Athletics.com or call 480-442-5951. We cannot make rush deliveries to PO Boxes. You can check the status of your order online 24 hours a day by logging into your Prolete account and clicking on “Orders.”
We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Prolete or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
International Orders are shipped via USPS International First Class. Once they clear US Customs, orders can take anywhere from 2-8 weeks to arrive depending on your location, how quickly the shipment passes through your country’s customs department, and then how long your country’s postal service takes to deliver the package.
International Customers are responsible for all import duties and taxes imposed by their country. International customers should check with their local government and postal service concerning such charges.
State sales tax is collected in the United States as required, according to the rules associated with the state and is based on where the order is being delivered.
Prolete Guarantees, Warranty and Returns
30-Day Return Policy
We want you to be fully satisfied with every training product that you purchase from Prolete. If you are not satisfied with any training product that you purchased directly from the prolete-athletics.com website you may return the item within 30 days of receipt for a refund. The item must be returned in new, unused condition, in its original packaging and including all parts and accessories to ensure a full refund. Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs, original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please read our Return Rules and Restrictions before returning your item.
Prolete 90 Day Warranty
Prolete warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 90 Days. Prolete will repair or replace any product or component or part thereof that is defective or becomes defective during normal and customary use within 90 days after the first date of purchase from Prolete. At its option, Prolete may replace the product with a new or refurbished product. If the product is no longer available, and repair is not reasonably possible, the defective item will be replaced with a comparable product.
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: Prolete does not warrant its products against damage caused by third parties or by abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect, or accident. This warranty does not cover products that have been repaired or modified other than by Prolete. This warranty does not cover dings, chips, tire marks, deep scratches, unusual rusting, paint scratches, cosmetic blemishes or other normal wear and tear. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover any products which are not manufactured by Prolete. This warranty is not transferable.
WARRANTY RETURN SHIPPING: Customers are responsible for any shipping costs incurred to send back products for warranty repairs. Customer is required to pack the item(s) being returned in appropriate sized packaging and with adequate packing material. Prolete will cover costs to ship repaired product back to the customer.
Return Rules and Restrictions
- Money Back Guarantee returns must be made within 30 days of delivery.
- Warranty Returns must be made by making a warranty claim. (See Warranty)
- You must include your original packing slip, a print out of your confirmation email or Prolete Return Form along with your return. If you no longer have your packing slip or confirmation email, please email support@Prolete-Athletics.com or call 480-442-5951.
- Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable.
- We will not accept CODs or third party billing for returned merchandise.
- If product is damaged upon delivery or if your product is defective, please see our Warranty and call our Customer Service Department immediately at 480-442-5951.
- You can expect your refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7-15 days of Prolete receiving your returned product.
- When returning product, we suggest that you obtain a tracking number for your return shipment for verification the product was shipped and was received by our returns department. We are not responsible for lost/undelivered packages nor will refunds be issued on lost packages.
- Ensure your package has the appropriate postage.
- Prolete will not accept returns or issue refunds for items that were not directly purchased from prolete-athletics.com or the Prolete Sales Department.
Steps to Return a Product
If you are within the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee or are making a warranty claim and would like to return your Prolete product…
- Find your original packing slip or order confirmation email. Your order number will serve as your Return Authorization Number (RA#). If you cannot find your original packing slip or confirmation email, please email support@Prolete-Athletics.com or call 480-442-5951 and we will issue you an RA#.
- Pack the item in its original packaging or other sufficient packaging.
- Place one of the following inside the box. a) your original packing slip. b) print out of your confirmation email. c) a note with your Full Name, Address, Phone #, Email, RA#
- Please include a note with the reason for your return.
- Seal up the package in a secure manner.
- Ship to:
221 E Willis Rd Ste 14
Chandler, AZ 85286
Please send all other written correspondence or shipments to:
221 E Willis Rd Ste 14
Chandler, AZ 85286
Data Privacy Information
Who we are
We are Prolete. This website is located at https://prolete-athletics.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.