Click Here to Order Your Prolete Swing Trainer »
Strapping On the Belt
- Place the belt around the smallest part of your waist.
- Make sure the green Power Guide is in front of you and extends past the seam of your pants on the trail side (right side for right handed golfers, left side for left handed golfers.)
- Make sure to tighten the belt tight enough that you can’t slide it up or down on your body. As tight as possible while still being able to breath comfortably.
Placing the Club Strap
- Start by placing the Club Strap 6 to 10 inches below the grip on the shaft of your club. You can always move the Club Strap up, closer to the grip, for less tension, or down for more tension. Lay the loop over the shaft of the club and pass the carabiner through the loop to attach the Club Strap to the shaft of your club. If it looks like a neck tie, then you did it right!
- Connect the carabiner to the Triangle on the Power Guide (the Green Belt).