Getting Started with your Prolete Overload Swing Trainer
Watch the video to familiarize yourself with the parts of the Prolete Overload Swing Trainer.
Strapping On the Belt
- Place the belt around the smallest part of your waist.
- Make sure the green Power Guide is in front of you and extends past the seam of your pants on the catcher side (right side for right handed hitters, left side for left handed hitters.)
- Make sure to tighten the belt tight enough that you can’t slide it up or down on your body. As tight as possible while still being able to breath comfortably.
Placing the Bat Strap
- Place the Velcro Bat Strap at the end of your bat. It needs to be tight enough that the bat strap can’t move or spin.
- Connect the carabiner to the Triangle on the Power Guide (the Green Belt).